1) As you know, on many websites where users register, there is a "regular" plan where you can use the free system - and at the same time paid plans that have a wider range of options. The idea I was thinking about: developing a site or system on the Internet, which offers a service of joining the paid programs of several sites simultaneously and in a centralized manner (or as they are called: "premium" programs) - and in my opinion the operation of such a model can have several consequences: A. A larger number of surfers (including those who are in financial distress) who will be able to enjoy better services - and a greater variety of online options.
B. In this way, to do a kind of "digital justice" - giving many options to underprivileged populations on the net, whose use of many websites and services today is blocked to them because of too high a financial cost. C. The website owners themselves will be able to benefit from a larger number of subscribers to the premium programs (and consequently also an increase in revenue - for the simple reason that no website owner or system will join such an arrangement without proven economic viability) - and within the framework of such an economic model, the company or website that operates the "centralized" program "The payments will be transferred to the website owners themselves, who will thus essentially become a type of subcontractors.
D. Of course, such a model also has disadvantages: communication of the end user with the site system which may be more cumbersome and difficult, an excuse that will be given to the site owners themselves to provide less good service knowing that in this situation they will be able to remove responsibility from themselves and refer the end user to the company that operates all the programs in a centralized manner. In this situation, the company that is responsible for centrally operating all the premium programs may refer the end user back to the company that is supposed to provide the service directly - which in turn will refer users again to the company that is responsible for centrally operating the premium programs - and God forbid.
I wonder if there is currently a website or software on the Internet that offers such a service - and if it is indeed worthwhile or profitable for the three parties involved in the transaction: the companies that operate the same premium plans of different websites in a centralized manner, the companies that provide or offer the services themselves, and of course also the end users who consume the service. The question also arises as to whether the implementation of such a model can have a positive or negative effect on the field of network security - or that the effects may be different in any field of activity (writing code, systems for building websites, recording videos, browsers, word processors, etc.). And of course the question arises as to whether or not studies have been conducted on this (and I apologize in advance for my ignorance - assaf benyamini, the draftsman of the questions. The writer of these questions is not an economist or a programmer and it is possible that they will turn out to be ridiculous or stupid).
2) In different areas where people live, there is a nuisance of insects of various types that disrupt lifestyles, Like for example swarms of locusts that damage agricultural crops, areas where there are many wooden houses that are damaged by swarms of termites etc. The question arises as to whether the military technology that exists today allows the production of weapons in the form of Tiny, artificial insects that will operate under remote control (on the same principle that drones operate on) that can carry explosives and operate in areas where the real insects from which the area suffers on a regular basis are found. For example: in areas that suffer from termite invasions at regular times, produce their electronic counterparts in a way that is externally similar to their real counterparts and thus making it difficult for the enemy to recognize a neighbor. Of course, as much as this tiny weapon is similar to the real insect, it will not arouse suspicion and surprise the enemy from an unexpected direction.
Another use of such a means can of course also be in the field of intelligence: instead of sending flesh and blood spies and risking their lives choose to send those insects with tiny transmitters or cameras that will bring information about what is happening with the enemy - and of course they must include a mechanism of self-destruction in case they are caught or discovered.
The question arises here as to whether such weapons systems actually exist in different armies in the world, and if the technology that exists today does indeed make it possible to produce such weapons or intelligence. Or that the production of such a weapon, even if it is technologically possible, is not carried out in practice for a variety of other reasons: the economic cost is too high, geopolitical reasons of one kind or another and/or international treaties of one kind or another because of which the launch of such a product is prevented. Of course, there is always the fear that if and when such a measure is developed, or is already developed today, it will trickle down in one way or another to problematic regimes, criminal organizations, or terrorist organizations. And a final clarification: Assaf Binyamini, the author of this document is not an expert in military technology or technology in general - and in this document I share my personal thoughts only - and nothing beyond that.
3) As we know, a social phenomenon that is both despicable and serious has been increasing in recent years: violence that is used against various medical teams, in the hospitals and clinics located in the community. It is possible that the solution to this difficult social phenomenon could come from a completely unexpected direction: wearable computing. The intention is to develop a sort of folding robotic arm that will be provided to staff members in clinics who will wear it under the doctor's or nurse's gown, and that those staff members will be able to activate it at the very moment when they are attacked. The idea is that this kind of robotic arm will be able to hold the rioting patient in place and prevent him from causing significant damage - until the arrival of the security forces or the police. The system must include another mechanism for loosening the grip on the rioting patient and handing him over to the police. Of course, such a product will have to fulfill some necessary conditions:
A) The operating mechanism - both for the withdrawal of the robotic arm when dealing with the problematic patient and at the stage of releasing him from it after the arrival of the policemen must be very simple to be activated by pressing only one button by the same medical staff member. B) During an attack, the mechanism must operate at a very fast speed of only a fraction of a second. c) In order to prevent abuse of the system, it must be determined by law who are the parties who are allowed to use it - and only them will receive access to it from the public system. At the same time, it should be prohibited to market it privately as goods passing to the merchant and heavy prison sentences should be imposed on anyone who violates this prohibition.
D) This system should be lightweight and very comfortable for the medical staff to wear, and it should also have the ability to be produced in different sizes so that it can be used, for example medical staff members of different heights or weights, women and men, etc. E) As you know, there are cases where one medical staff member has to deal with more than one person rioting in an emergency room or in a clinic or another department - therefore any such system must also have the ability to pull out several arms at the same time in order to neutralize several people at the same time. Of course, here too, the operating mechanism will have to be very simple, and also operate at a very fast speed of only a fraction of a second.
F) And another condition, no less necessary: determining penalties, and even to the extent of denying a license to practice a profession for medical staff members who make unjustified or disproportionate use of this system. For example: in cases where there is no attack or danger to the medical staff and they have to deal with a patient who is angry, and even raises his voice and shouts - however, no one is actually at risk. Likewise, also when it comes to a "snoozy" patient who repeats the same statement or request over and over again and this is very irritating to certain staff members - after all, even in such cases a medical staff member who makes excessive or disproportionate use of such a system should be punished with extreme severity - and there will be those annoying or rude patients however they may be. Of course, the question also arises as to whether opening such a product and then producing and marketing it in such large quantities is indeed possible with the technologies that exist today.
4) As you know, sometimes there are entrepreneurs who come up with an idea for a start-up, an innovative service, and so on. Of course, one of the first questions that arise, apart from the thoughts about the idea itself, is the inevitable question: Is the idea that I just thought of something that someone else has already thought of before . The challenge is to develop software or a system on the Internet, in which the entrepreneur can fill in several fields regarding the characteristics of the innovative idea in general terms. After typing, the system scans the major search engines on the internet (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) - and at the end of the scan, the idea creator will be given an answer as to whether it is something that already exists or not. It should be noted that the writer of these lines (Assaf Binyamini) is not a programmer or a professional - therefore he has no information as to whether such software or system already exists or not.
5) As you know, in the State of Israel there are occasionally large events that cause extensive damage to a very large number of business owners. The reference is, for example, to the events of a military campaign when missiles are fired at the territory of the country and as a result the business is shut down involuntarily and accumulates huge financial losses, widespread epidemics because of which the business is forced to reduce its activity for an extended period and more. When these business owners request that the State of Israel compensate them for all these damages, they are caught up in a long and exhausting bureaucratic procedure during which they are asked to present a lot of documents and paperwork.
The challenge is the development of software or a computerized system, in which those business owners will be able to fill in the designated places various data about the business activity such as: the cash flow of the business on normal days, the extent of the damage caused, etc. In this way, it may be possible to shorten and streamline the bureaucratic process. Of course, in the development of such a system, several things must be taken into consideration:
A. The work will not only involve the technological challenge. At the same time, there will be a need for work in the field of public relations, law and politics in order to obtain cooperation on a large scale from authorities such as the Ministry of Finance, the Tax Authority, etc., without which the execution of such a project would be impossible. B. After the system is in place, it will be necessary to implement it on the website of the Ministry of Finance in order to increase its efficiency. Its use must be offered freely and free of charge.
C. The system must also include an artificial intelligence-based filter for the purpose of detecting imposters who try to abuse the mechanism that bypasses the bureaucracy it offers. D. In all phases of the work there will be a need for continuous contact with state authorities such as the Ministry of Finance and the Tax Authority. It is also very important for the employers' organizations to participate so that they raise their comments and draw the attention of the developers regarding procedures or procedures in the field that may not have been properly understood by the system developers - or those that the programmers were not even aware of their existence.
E. The system must include a mechanism that will allow such or other changes to be made from time to time that may be necessary in view of a changing reality. Of course, the ability to make such changes cannot be open to the general public but only to certain factors that will be agreed upon by the employers' organizations in the economy on the one hand - and the state authorities such as the Ministry of Finance and the Tax Authority on the other.
F. And another thing that must be taken into consideration: a certain part of the business owners, like the public in general, does not have sufficient technological literacy to use such a system when needed independently. Therefore, the company that will develop the project will have the obligation to recruit the positions of a kind of "technological brokers" on its behalf - and this is to try and prevent a situation in which business owners of this or that will not be able to receive the compensation they deserve due to the lack of access to the necessary digital resources such as a computer, a suitable cell phone, etc. The options for establishing contact with these technological intermediaries must be very flexible: contact by telephone, contact on a social network, contact by email - and this according to the preferences of the business owners who apply and/or constraints of the situation or reality in which these businesses are placed.
G. After implementing the system on the website of the Ministry of Finance in the network, it is necessary to create a customer service center for users who will encounter difficulties in using it. H. Since it is known that each disaster or event can have unique characteristics that do not exist in other disasters or events, there is a necessity to appoint a forum in which representatives of the state authorities and employers in the economy will be members, and this in order to discuss, when necessary, changes in the way that customer service operates in accordance with the unique characteristics of each event and event and the changing reality. The writer of these words (assaf benyamini) is not a professional, an economist, a computer programmer or has any experience or knowledge in the business world - and these words are written as suggestions or ideas that the writer of these words has thought about - and nothing beyond that.
6) Challenge in the field of design: When a military system occurs, populations that do not take part in the campaign seek shelter in order to protect their lives. However, when it comes to the disabled, the situation is complicated and very difficult: disabled people who have difficulty with mobility, with or without a wheelchair, often cannot run to the shelter or even walk fast enough to enable them to reach the shelter in time for the purpose of saving life.
The task is to develop a kind of facility inside the residential apartment, which will be flexible and very simple to set up when needed - and on the other hand, strong enough to protect the disabled person's life from stones falling from a collapsing roof or shrapnel from shells or ammunition of one kind or another. This system will have to include, at the same time as the necessary protection of the disabled person's life, also the possibility of calling for help after the collapse of the structure - because if the disabled person is not injured and remains alive, he will not be able to get out of the ruins independently - which a person with two healthy and functioning legs can certainly do.
7) Establishing a social network, which will be intended for uploading quotes of any type and without limitation from across the network. The users of this network will be divided into two types: people who upload the quotes, and people who comment on them. All new users in this network will have to define when opening the account if they intend to upload quotes - or if they intend to respond to quotes that other users upload.
8) As you know, there are many contests and in different places for quality, beautiful and spectacular content on different platforms around the web. But what about competitions that go in the opposite direction? And the meaning: the establishment of websites, social networks, or any other online platform in which a competition will be held between different users for uploading ugly, bad or shocking content, photos or video clips. In any such contest, the user can upload content that he finds shocking, ugly or as bad as possible - and the most offensive user will win. Of course, such a competition can be conducted according to many models: the wisdom of the masses, a team of judges composed of the founders of these site and so on.
9) In the process of creating a motion picture, a script is written - and then there are many stages in locating actors, production and everything involved. I wonder if it is possible with the technologies that exist today to develop a system, which will "know" based on the initial data of a script and plot to develop a completely complete motion picture using artificial intelligence. And I mean the same principle according to which there are today systems like jasper.ai that "know" how to write articles according to keywords.