Subject: Sound files.
Dear Madames/ Sirs.
I have some questions, which pertain to the field of files voice / voice search on the net.
1) As we know, when we search for textual information on the web we do so by typing letters, symbols or numbers on the keyboard. Are there similar systems on the Internet, through which you can search for information by reading aloud only, and without entering written text? And if so – are there also concepts in these systems that we are familiar with from textual search such as search engines, keywords, content optimization or sites, etc. – or are these systems conducted in a different technological way?
2) Are there platforms on the Internet, on the basis of which it is possible to build blogs, social networks or forums that are run on sound files only (similar to platforms that allow uploading content of all kinds, such as WordPress, Facebook, Twitter)
3) As is well known, similar to fingerprints, there is also a voice imprint that is unique to each and every person. Are there programs on the Internet, or systems, in which users can upload their voice file for uses such as automatic reading of texts, including languages that the speaker does not know at all?
4) And if indeed there are technologies that I mentioned in my previous question – is the use of such technology legal, or is it prohibited and constitutes a criminal offense? Is it known, for example, about precedents from court hearings that dealt with the issue? Or does the law in its current form not address this at all?
115 Costa Rica Street,
Entrance A-Apartment 4,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9662592.
post Scriptum. 1) My ID number: 029547403.
2) My email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Below is an explanation of the purpose for which I am interested in the above information:
Around 2007, I joined the struggle of the disabled in Israel – a struggle that is known to be extensively covered in the media as well. As of July 10, 2018, I am doing this as part of the “Overcome” movement, which I joined on this date.
In the “Overcome” movement we try to promote the civil rights of the transparent disabled, ie: people like me whose serious illness or disability is not conspicuously visible to the outside world – external invisibility for which we suffer severe discrimination.
Our movement’s website: https://www.nitgaber.com/
The movement’s director, who is also its founder, is Mrs. Tatiana Kaduchkin, and her phone number is: 972-52-3708001.
Her telephone answering hours: Sunday to Thursday between the hours of 11: 00-20: 00. Israel time – except for Jewish holidays and various Israeli holidays.
4) Here are some explanatory words about our movement, as they appeared in the press:
Tatiana Kaduchkin, an ordinary citizen, decided to establish the “Overcome” movement with the help of what she calls the “Transparent Disabled”.
So far, about 500 people from all over the state of ISRAEL have gathered for its movement.
In an interview with the Channel 7 Diary, she talks about the project and those disabled people who do not receive proper and sufficient assistance from the relevant parties, just because they are transparent. According to her, the disabled population can be divided into two groups: disabled people with wheelchairs and disabled people without wheelchairs. She defines the second group as “transparent disabled” because she says they do not receive the same services as the disabled with a wheelchair, even though they are defined as having 75-100 percent disability.
These people, she explains, cannot make a living on their own, and they need the extra services that the disabled with wheelchairs are entitled to.
For example, the transparent disabled receive a low disability pension from the National Insurance Institute, do not receive certain supplements such as special services allowance, escort allowance, mobility allowance and they also receive a lower allowance from the Ministry of Housing.
According to a study conducted by Kaduchkin, these transparent disabled people are hungry for bread despite the attempt to claim that in Israel in 2016 there are no people hungry for bread. The study she conducted also states that the suicide rates among them are high
In the movement she founded, she works to include the transparent disabled on waiting lists for public housing. This is because she says they do not usually enter these lists even though they are supposed to be eligible. She holds quite a few meetings with Knesset members and even participates in meetings and discussions of relevant committees in the Knesset, but she says those who are able to help do not listen and the listeners are in opposition and therefore cannot help.
She is now calling on more and more “transparent” disabled people to join her, to turn to her so she can help them. In her estimation, if the situation continues as it is today, there will be no escape from a demonstration of the disabled who will claim their rights and the basic conditions for their livelihood.
5) Here are some links to my profiles on various social networks:
6)Since our movement is a movement of disabled people, daydreams that are quite often forced to decide between buying drugs and buying basic foodstuffs – it is clear that in this situation there is not, nor can we have in the foreseeable future any advertising budget, and this must be taken into account.
My situation personally is a little better thanks to relatives who help me, however I too end up being a person living on a disability pension, and I also have no ability to pay for an advertising campaign over time.